To the guys that know me in person….

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Si., Apr 30, 2013.

1. Pete H

Pete H Active Member

I'm starting to worry that my leathers won't fit me when I get back home next week. Indulged far too much on this holiday, bloody American portion sizes coupled with an attitude of "always finish your food" is not a good combo.

Will have four days to get back into the dainese's or its gonna be an uncomfortable ride to Portrush. (With braces!) :eek:

And I bloody hate cottage cheese, starvation it is then.

2. Givover

Givover God Like

Don't worry Pete just Pm Si I believe he is the way forward .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pete H

Pete H Active Member

I've made my first dietary decision though, no key lime pie for dessert this evening, it is the pudding of satan, and I fookin love it.

Missus has come back from Walmart mind with a bag of snickerdoodle cookies, one step forward three steps back.

4. exfire

exfire Elite Member

Well done Si, 3 lbs is a good start. I went to 16 st in January, at a mere 5' 9" that was well chubby. I have a hernia and the Consultant told me to lose at least 3 st and go on a low fat diet. Four months on and I am half way there, just another 21 pounds to go. I am so bored by it, but at least I can get into my leathers now .......well it is still a struggle, but once in I am OK, only problem is they are hard to undo as I can't breathe in as they are so tight.

5. thefirebloke

thefirebloke Elite Member

You lickle liar!!