Visit from the plod

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Slick, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Not just round here then. just last weekend we where driving though the local village and a couple of young missing links, tracky bottoms and hood up start walking across the road, plenty of time to get across but as we approached they slowed down to a snails pace making me have to brake, all the time they make eye contact as if to say 'come on then' if you offer any kind of retort you just know the minute you leave the car its going to get keyed or worse.

2. phantom

phantom Active Member

must be game originating online as thats exactly what they do here,
    they slow down the more you slow down.

3. gringo

gringo Active Member

never trust anone in blue them suzuki lads wear blue

4. ddc

ddc Member

Quite lucky where I live as its near a big gas terminal. We have the MOD police who patrol round the terminal area and surrounding village.They are realy friendly people and have had a few of them stop and come into the garage to see the bike which they love. The bonus is they keep an `unofficial` eye on y house when I`m away so its just that little bit extra for peace of mind. I have also lost a brother due to a car accident that wasn`t his fault and the driver of the offending vehicle walked away with a fine the prick. However he got his comeuppance a few years back as he was caught trying to leave the country due to drug dealing offences so ... rot in hell W**ker. Also a lad that works with me had an unfortunate accident a while back. While riding along the road in his Aprilllia RSV mille a postman pulled out right in front of him. He had no choice but to either hit the postie van or the oncoming car so he went into the back of the van. Anyway all traffic stopped etc and postie couldn`t stop apologising etc ... It eventually went to court in which the postie turned it round saying he hadn`t seen him et bla bla.... To which the judged blamed y work mate and so it was his fault as although the postman was wrong to pull out it was my mate blame for hitting the postie van. Now he ca`t get insurance for his bike. Think its totally disgusting !

5. steve b

steve b Active Member

had 3 teens playing chicken with me when i was driving the lorry the other day,i just stopped and they walked off smirking.
    red mist came down next thing im out of the wagon goin banshee at them
    believe it or not they all start appoligising,i explain to them that i dont give a shit bout hitting them but the paperwork is a nightmare :D
    hopefully they aint done it again

6. dave d

dave d Elite Member

Par for the course mate,i drive a bus an its every day dunno why they get this perception that we give a fuck,would love to knock there heads off but then i"d be in trouble n they know it!

7. phantom

phantom Active Member

what about a little nudge with a bumper to scare them