Was I in the wrong??

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yorkshire Tyke, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Barstewardsquad

Barstewardsquad God Like

Problem is that if Plod have seen Tyke do it they would have nabbed him for it, and in this day and age he would probably been up for Dangerous Driving of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Knobs like the other riders just risk causing us hassle and you could imagine the smug look on the tossers face if Tyke was done by plod.

2. wedgiewolves#223

wedgiewolves#223 God Like

F**k um bell whackers ... Smile and do it again ;)

#22 wedgiewolves#223, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Knobs, plain and simple YT. If that upsets the guy, then he would lay a freaking egg in his pants if he did my commute, bikes coming at you from all angles is part of everyday commuting here matey.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Remal

Remal It's ME
    Staff Member

Just sounds like one grumpy git. Ignore it I would. Sounds like you did little wrong if anything and some people dislike being passed as they are on a bigger better more expensive bike. you know the type

5. exuptoy

exuptoy Elite Member

I thought he said they were on BWM's! ;)

6. Alblade

Alblade God Like

As others say, main risk was the undertake as Plod don't like that - different with your mates, but strangers a tough call just incase.

They don't like being dusted by a 'little' 636 and prob. went and got a thou as 'that would make them quick' but actually you and Jimbo have proved starting on 400's or 600's and cutting your teeth on sweet handling bikes is what makes you proper quick / confident

7. T.C

T.C Elite Member

You could have simply asked the question "What law states that it is illegal to undertake?" and "Why was he causing an obstruction?"

Forget about it and as already said, ride your own ride.:)

8. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Whats my game? This dick would have been scurrying off with his tail between his legs.If you haven't got the talent move over!
    His bike positioning was was holding you up and putting you and other road users at risk.Not knowing what he will do next is more dangerous than you undertaking him because you can't predict what he is doing.Moving on is what the majority of bikers would have done.He has no right to question your riding when clearly he should have let you go and stayed behind you at the next lights.Overtaking you is his inflated ego.