Weather Forecasts

Discussion in 'General 1000RR Discussion' started by ddc, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

My missus kept saying "get the camera, get the camera!" While I was eating my tea, so its more down to her really.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Apparently sunrise this morning was good too, but I don't do 'sunrise' on a Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Weather here turned nasty tonight , after rain all day ,

Now gone very very windy and all engineers have been put on call :( ( great just great ) ...:(

3. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Got really breezy this afternoon and drizzly, then.......the sun came out... So, once again, the Met Office, the Met Office in Exeter, the Exeter where I live, got it almost completely wrong again. They say its going to be evil on Tuesday here though so I'll put my factor 50 in my bag.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Barney1

Barney1 Guest

Off topic sorry but ......
    What camera did you use for them shots ken ?

Ps.....

Can't see that vw in picture anywhere have you hired it out
    To some surf dudes :D

5. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

All on my HS30EXR, Steve.

VW's ugh, hate them. Bland, monotonous things. My neighbour loves them, he's a dick. My boss likes them, he's a dick too. See the pattern there...

• Like Like x 1
  6. just_me _and _me _bike

Yesterday weather was great but was down the allotment with the Mrs, today its been crap all day n only stopped raining dew hrs ago, says its gonna be dry all night and maybe rain tomorrow, maybe rain, fook me give me 30k a yr and even i can tell ya it may rain tomorrow all day n every day working at the met office!!

Am off tomorrow so am hopeing they ger it wrong so i can have a little play :)

7. ShinySideUp

ShinySideUp Elite Member

So Ken,
    Have you managed to wrangle a few quid out of ur neighbour so he can have the privilege of having a vw van parked on his drive while the folks travel the roads across the water? You could even charge him for the privilege of washing the vehicle! Then take all the credit when they hooligans return!:D

8. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Why is everybody obsessed with the idea that I have a VW on my drive. There's nothing there!

Granted, there was a white van with ladders on it briefly, but I shifted on the bay...

To Martin...