What an eye opener!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Yorkshire Tyke, Jul 10, 2014.

1. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

Haha, so do I mate, I will still be hard at it as long as I can breath air....lol

Don't get me wrong guys I am not arguing any particular point just adding to the convo :)

I know the time, effort and money that goes into the racing to and its all part of the buzz..

I put in a whole year with the KTM cup and Francis and bike 33, all for FREE!!

Sill we as a 3 man team, 1 man the money, 2 the rider and 3 me on the spanners etc we came 4th, no bad for a tin pot team and no money!

1:17 round Snet and a 2nd on the box :) good effort for all I think, (FW top effort.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jimbo Vills

Jimbo Vills God Like

Francis doney Acu course. Nice fella ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yorkshire Tyke

Yorkshire Tyke Elite Member

My money is gettin spent on a rear shock, slipper clutch and a shit load of tracktime!!! Wuufff

• Like Like x 3
  4. arthurbikemad

arthurbikemad A very helpful Gent

He's a top bloke, I still do his bikes :)

5. IcarusGreen

IcarusGreen Elite Member

I'm still regretting selling my blade but the kick I get on track is another level. The race weekend at Donny opened my eyes, not only about having more time on track, the thrill of racing but also how much harder I can push myself on the bike.

I've realised how much I've still got to learn but at the same time learnt a hell of a lot about lines, lean angle, later braking, earlier on the throttle and body position.

I don't think I'll race again this year but am planning on a full season next year and definitely more time on track. I will put a daytime MOT on the race bike but more for making sure its running right and is insured (& occasional blast out)

• Like Like x 3
  6. SIDEWAYS

SIDEWAYS Senior Member

Arthur you must of read my mind! Been looking at a supermoto ish bike for a while but not found one yet:D

• Like Like x 1