What are you all doing this Bank Holiday 25/27 2013

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Givover, May 24, 2013.

1. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

You're quite welcome to join our little ride to Scarborough on Sunday starting from Newark in Notts :D
    Or are you west Midlands?

2. thefirebloke

thefirebloke Elite Member

Picking the blade up tomorrow from Lancaster Honda after having my 2012 shock fitted to my 08 model, front forks serviced and a full set-up. Trying out the new settings on Sunday with a Northern Run with guys from here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. derick

derick Active Member

Jesus dude. What did you do to deserve that?

Drank some wine and watched crap on telly tonight. Tomorrow I promised the misses we would finish tidying up the garden before going to the in laws for dinner. Sunday will be spent ferrying the kids around before heading to the park and if the weather is good a BBQ in the evening. Working on Monday. Hopefully squeeze a short run known the bike. Hopefully during dinner with the in laws.....

4. martinowen

martinowen Moderator
    Staff Member

Working......................again!

5. Jane

Jane Active Member

Many thankx Simon but unfortunately I cant get off from Derby until 11:00.

6. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Working today, but lots of German fans around Tower Hill at present, mostly looking hung over, home tonight watching fussball... hoping Dortmund win.
    Finally Sunday/Monday off............can only imagine the wifes job list for me :mad: plus car and bike to clean.

7. Ratser

Ratser Well-Known Member

Just ripped it up the dual carriageway for breakfast for me and the missus.
    Amazing, and brilliant weather here today.
    Wife is now advertising her CBR600RR Hanspree for sale as she wants a blade. :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

A nice lazy morning after an extremely trying week, before taking the bike for MOT.

Thought I'd just do a bulb and horn test and.....for the first time since I bought him.....Bill refused to fire up!

I don't fecking believe it! The one day in two years I don't have a choice but to ride him regardless and he refuses to cooperate. Here was me thinking when I closed the garage door last night I could draw a line under the shifty preceding 7 days.

9. Givover

Givover God Like

Are you not on a kick start Ken ;).Hope you have sorted it out though all you need now is Heatstroke and that should top your week off.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Givover

Givover God Like

Well me ,Had a toy lay in until 8.30 had breakfast in the garden watched the Blue tits ding dong into the bird box ,had a peep and there looks like about 5 chicks but very very small can't understand how much work they do to feed them looking how minute they are. A work mate came round and we had a glass of orange and a moan .Just on here now then dinner followed by me cleaning the brake pads and calipers due to the amount of shit in Scotland might have a little run to check all ok lol. Watching the match tonight and Sunday going too meet the Lovelies for Fezs Northern run (all welcome) then chill out .Monday is pissing down so I have Michael jnr Claire and the young Mul over which will be nice .

11. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Bastard dodgy connector on the Optimate. The bikes been sitting on it for the last fortnight with sod all going into the battery. A quick hour and a half on the, tightened, connector and three prods, two coughs and he's fired up so all is good. Now for a leisurely leathering up and the two minute run to Bridge.

• Like Like x 2
  12. cbr1

cbr1 Active Member

just washed the cars and the bike gunner warm the bq up:D have some cold beers watch f1 qualifying and super league magic weekend tv in the garden so i can get a tan:cool: lol then hopfully get my arse up out of the pit in the morin and go meet some of you lot :D northen run sun

• Like Like x 1
  13. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

A lovely hour wasted sitting in the sun waiting for the bike to come through the workshop at Bridge Motorcycles, staring at the arse end of a Panigale.

Only spoilt by pulling back up on the drive to meet the accusatory stare of the lawn mower tapping its foot with its arms folded.

Beer me up, I'm going in.

• Like Like x 2
  14. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

Had an allergy test, they say I am allergic to grass? Wife now mow s while I take the bike out :)
    Never had any problems with grass but who Am I to complain lol ;)

15. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

So your wife doesn't insist that your resistance can only be bolstered by continuous exposure to the pollen, despite there being a distinct chance that you may be the first person ever to die from hay fever then Simon...?

16. SimonRR

SimonRR God Like

She has not suggested that yet, but you never know, I will make use of the bike while I can ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

Fixed the nippers bicycle gears, and my bicycle brakes.

Then got out there to test my new Snow foam lance and snow foam on the blade! makes loadsa mess and is wicked.
    now ive got a gleaming bike, just got the wheels to sort in between the superbikes tomorrow.

have a good weekend bladders, stay safe and enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
  18. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Love the snow foam Zips.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rp1

Rp1 Active Member

Worked today :mad:

Family day tomorrow :rolleyes:

Monday, work until lunch time then a few hours to kick back, then meet the boys and head over to H-cafe for the evening :D

• Like Like x 1
  20. thezipsteruk

thezipsteruk Elite Member

ooh your snow foam looks right sticky, ive only got the one that came with the Karcher Foam attachment as a tester.
    It was quite good but what one do you recommend as Im a snow foam rookie?