What class are you? take the test!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by dave d, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

Established middle class

This is the most gregarious and the second wealthiest of all the class groups. According to the Great British Class Survey results, lots of people in this group:

Enjoy a diverse range of cultural activities Yeah, I go home and away with the Hammers, highly educational on the cultural front
    Went to university I went to the University of Life, always had trouble getting the qualifications accepted for some reason
    Are comfortably off, secure and established So why am I still working 50 to 60 hours a week to pay the bills, and probably will do until I drop

What a load of cobblers

• Like Like x 1
  2. gringo

gringo Active Member

I'm a new affluent worker.... Im this what ever its means .I had to copy and paste it as i couldnt spell it. I also think there are alot of liers on this site
    '
    This is meant to be a joke i guess being a southern softy you have no sense of humour. If you dont get the joke im not going to explain it

#62 gringo, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  3. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Gringo, mate. We can get a get a joke the same as any illiterate northern jokers. But, whilst I can’t speak for all the other so called southern softies I personally am not looking for a civil war. I am just interested to hear why you think some of us are telling lies.

4. gringo

gringo Active Member

Its kind of taking the piss out of myself as im affluent worker. There are a lot saying there more high class its just a mickey take thing, if you for 1 secoud you think im calling anyone a lier for real then i think you need to get a life mate and dont take things personel .fecking sake joke joke joke .As for north and south thing its called banter no harm is meant by it. God why am i explaining this

#64 gringo, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013