What's your level of fitness for riding?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Garyb, Dec 20, 2011.

1. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

I think that may have been the problem. I was riding it on the flat.

2. graham1531

graham1531 Active Member

10 stone and 6 foot 3, you must be like a pipe cleaner, im 6 foot 3 and 17 stone, was always around 13 stone untill i stopped smoking then wham, upto 16 stone and stayed there for 10 years, only this last year i have put on an extra stone and a half, due to medical reasons have been off work for 6 months and no exercise, but back at work now and after xmas i intend on getting back to 16stone at most, ready for bike season, also need to get into a set of leathers.

3. Freedom of choice

Freedom of choice Elite Member

Ken, somehow can’t imagine you in ultra tight cycle shorts.

That reminds me of a great story from work some years ago. My director took delivery of a huge Chrysler people carrier, as he was walking proudly across the car park I commented that "you know what people will be saying "huge car tiny dick" which was overheard by one off our sales guys. "I need it to carry my wave board and mountain bike he exclaimed". Some time later whilst showing off some photos of him proudly standing next to said mountain bike in the full kit. The same sales guy commented "so David was right then about the car then". You should have seen the look on his face, priceless, and even funnier as the sales guy is a gay as they come. Since then the sales guy always refers to him as pencil penis. Which is odd as everyone else thinks he is a huge knob.

4. kpone

kpone Moderator
    Staff Member

Love it.

Not quite skin tight spandex, but mrs ken made me strip to my boxers on the drive as I was covered in mud when I got home. This was despite cycling home off road for two miles with a six inch, displaced spiral fracture of the right Fibula. I thought I was being nails, but she's really hard.