Winter Gear.

Discussion in 'Mods, Upgrades, Accessories and Products' started by ddc, Nov 21, 2012.

1. The.kickboxer

The.kickboxer Active Member

Keis heated long sleeve top is a must for me, unless it's raining I wear it with a leather jacket. If it's really cold I plug my keis gloves in too. Textile trousers and waterproof boots finish it off. With the jacket on mid setting it's enough to keep my core warm and in turn that keeps my extremities warm too. The heated gloves are for the extra wind chill. Wish we had this kit when I was 17.

2. Kentblade

Kentblade God Like

For me guys its a Rukka suit, on my 3rd one over last 20 years, never leaked a drop, not even needed the liners this winter its been so mild overall, just wear a Berghuas type base layer and when it gets chillier, mid layer.
    Running a pair of Dainiese winter gloves that are probably around 6 years old now and maybe their last winter, still leak free.
    Swear by Daytona boots, worn em for years, normally last around 7 years and about 100k miles, never leak, just treat them with Daytonas own boot conditioner.

I am a bit worried for some of you boys, if any of that kit goes wrong, its gonna look like an electric executioners chamber show to the passing cars.