Yonny Hernandez brolly girl "wow"

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by rollsroyce, Sep 2, 2013.

1. navvy10

navvy10 Well-Known Member

Last winter I tried to commute into work on the blade and found my little fella to be red raw and freezing from the cold air. Even thought I had done some damage at one point, I couldn't get 'wood' for the first two hours at work. Now I'm not usually one to panic but no wood for 2hours is scary as hell in my books! :eek:

So I had this idea of putting a condom on the little fella to help with the wind chill. I had tried the sock on the way in but that had been mostly ineffective. Unfortunately I don't carry any on a day to day basis so I had to use the ribbed pleasure one my colleague happened to have....

I have to say it actually did an excellent job blocking the wind chill to little man I just need to find something for his 2 friends that tend to follow him around...... :cool:

2. phantom

phantom Active Member

I live beside the track to I could leave the motorhome up there lol.
    was a bit awkward this year as we usually are over at the beer tent side but
    my sis's mate is the chief tech for milwaukee yamaha and gave us passes, stuck
    in the bloody middle of all the teams.funny when fans where coming an looking in
    the windows to see who was in to see me an a few others pished lol.

3. rollsroyce

rollsroyce Member

got back late last night, 4 days with IAN LOUGHER Racing,, with Victor Cox and Philip Backlund,(a real nice guy)should have got a 1 and 3, but settled for a 2-3.funny how people queue up for Ellisons autograph, his motorhome was next to us, got tired of seeing the bloke lol!! Philip's fan club is coming over to one of the meetings,there should be about 30/40 headcases with viking helmets on. that should be fun.

4. phantom

phantom Active Member

lol sounds like a good weekend, didnt know you knew Ian,
    he's hanging up the boots now as he's not enjoying the racing now.
    him an the sis were really pished the other week having a big heart to
    heart about it lmao.thats why I like road racing, you go out for a few pints
    an the odd bar lock in with the racers rather than all the vip area's crap.